RiverRun Getaway Package
Have an “Epic” Weekend at the RiverRun International Film Festival!
Get away to Winston-Salem for the 16th RiverRun International Film Festival April 4-13th! Discover why they call it the "City of Arts & Innovation" while exploring new groundbreaking films and Winston-Salem’s historic side and downtown culinary destinations.
RiverRun International Film Festival Weekend Package Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn Friday, April 4 & Saturday, April 5, 2014 or Friday, April 11 & Saturday, April 12. (Weekday packages also available.)
- Continental breakfast daily
- Cookies & milk at bedtime
- Wine & cheese reception daily at the Inn
- RiverRun “Filmmaker Bag” in your room on arrival
- Admission for two to RiverRun Film Festival’s Opening Night Gala April 4, 2014
- 12 RiverRun film vouchers to exchange for 12 regular RiverRun screenings (or up to 24 matinees)
- Exclusive RiverRun Concierge Service to help guests make film selections and get tickets early
- Saturday or Sunday Brunch for two at The Old Fourth Street Filling Station located in Downtown Winston-Salem
- Two Adult admissions to Reynolda House Museum of American Art, now exhibiting American Moderns: From O'Keeffe to Rockwell
- Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tour’s “Downtown Afternoon Tasting Tour” for two Saturday afternoon, April 5th or Saturday, April 12th.
- RiverRun Film tickets may be shown for a discount on Historic Old Salem Museum & Gardens admission
Total Value: $680 value for only $475!
*2-night weeknight package also available: Receive lunch instead of brunch, excludes Opening Night Gala & food tour. A $555 value for only $375!